Sunday, February 23, 2014

Artichoke Chicken


So I am currently on a 24 day diet challenge. I want to eat every piece of chocolate I come near. I took v-day as a cheat day though, because I don't hate myself that much. 

So for dinner, the challenge calls for a lean protein and veggies. Carbs at night ONLY if needed. Is it possible to say they're always needed? I had some artichokes I impulse-bought at Trader Joes and decided I needed to make a chicken dish to go with it. I found this recipe online, and with some modifications based in what we had, we were ready to go!

Really, where would I be without pinterest's awesome search engine?

Artichoke Chicken

Mix together everything except the chicken, onion, and artichokes.

Place the chicken on top of the onions and artichokes in a large pan. 

Dump that sauce over the chicken. Bake at 375 for 30-45 min. 

Look at how fantastic this is! Yum yum. 

Serve it up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment